Supporters like you keep us going! Join the team today and make sure
you benefit at the same time. Here are 3 ways to work with us this
Xmas:

#1 make a donation towards the $64 a day fixed costs we face. It's
practical, it's necessary and you'll be officially recognized on the
Roll of Honor at www.radioheritage.net. How? Choose the amount of
your donation and use the donate button below the KULA hula girl.
Spread your donations out if it's easier.

#2 send your personal memories, thoughts and more about what radio
means to you direct to us at myradiomemories@xxxxxxxxx and we'll see
to it that your contributions are kept safe and likely to make it on
to the new website from 2014. It's a great way to keep your memories
safe and shared for everyone to enjoy.

#3 make sure your own radio memorabilia is kept safe, so you have the
benefit of knowing that it's not lost to future generations. Our
storage space is tight but before throwing stuff away or hoping that
someone else will protect it for you, tell us what you'd like kept
safe. Just send us an email telling us what you'd like to make sure
is kept safe [no photos or attachments please].

Memories and memorabilia are important, but funding is vital and
crowd sourcing or community sponsorship via your donations is what
makes it all possible.

Become one of the 1% of special supporters today, make a real
difference, and continue to enjoy the new content, the new memories
and keep the website free for the community to use.

Warm seasons wishes for Xmas and the New Year, Happy Holidays, and
thanks for continuing to share the journey with us since 2006 and
earlier.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
Email PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15 working
days for a volunteer to remove your name from the list. Your donation
today is important to help cover our fixed $64 daily costs and you'll
find our donation button on every page at www.radioheritage.net below
the KULA hula girl.