[IRCA] Fwd:from Beverage antennas group

For those "last minute DXpeditioners" out there (we know who we are; for some of us, every DXpedition feels like a last minute one, even those that were well planned), a humorous account of such an expedition. (from the Beverage antenna Yahoo group)

best wishes,

Nick

Finally! BOG Tests by "John Faulkner, Skegness" bfmtvc

http://skegnessdx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/another-antenna-goes-in-wash.html

Rather than type out my findings here I will link to the article I wrote
for my blog yesterday evening. I hope it all makes sense and gives you a
good idea of a typical "day in the life" as I haven't done a full
grammar/spell checked yet.

Cheers

John