Re: [IRCA] old Radio World article

I remember seeing an article like that a long time ago! I was looking for it relatively recently but haven't found it.  Some highlights I remember were mentions of loud and clear daytime reception 250 miles away near Ogden, Utah, with the radio near a railroad track, and  someone else hearing it in the daytime 400 miles away on the Oregon coast NW of Portland.  (At the time, in my early/mid teens and relatively new with DXing, I thought 400 miles daytime was amazing.  Now that I've read about Bruce Carter's experiments with large loops (and others), though, I realize that 1000 miles daytime should be routine and good enough for our female relatives/friends to gladly listen to, with a good setup. :) Oh, and "Look, Ma, no saltwater or skywave enhancement!"

Does the article you have mention anything remotely like the highlights I mentioned?  If so I'd like to see an electronic version of it again, if possible.

73, Stephen