Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 16 Nov 2013

Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 16 Nov 2013

Yes, the MW band was dead when I checked things at 14:45.  On the other
hand, Radio Hargeisa, Somaliland on 7120 was the best I've ever heard them
after 15:00.  I don't think that it made any difference, but my 16:1
matching transformer went on the blink again, so it's now repaired.  The
ground terminal on the coax side worked it'self loose, so no wonder nothing
was coming from my W directed corner fed loop.  73,....Walt