[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 11 Nov 2013

We just got back in town last night at 12:30 or so, so wasn't up for live DXing at sunrise, and the recorder ran out of disk space. Still recorded enough though to confirm that there was nothing to be heard in terms of TPs, and not even any DUs as a consolation prize. About what I expected, after viewing the northern lights on the drive back from Calgary last night. Nowhere to go but up from here!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta