[IRCA] (OT) Programming on Klassic 540 Tonight 11/9/13

[IRCA] (OT) Programming on Klassic 540 Tonight 11/9/13

My friend down at Grenada's Klassic 540 has told me about some interesting
programming tonight, I'll be listening and I encourage everyone else to
tune in. Here's what's going on...

The Klassic Radio Announcers play whatever music they want. One of their
announcers, Godfrey has gotten really cocky and thinks he is king music and
everybody loves his choices. So a few weeks ago another announcer, Andre
challenged his selections and lost....On two consecutive Saturdays.

So, my friend at Klassic 540 who is the Sales Manager has challenged him
this week. They have to play music from 4 categories.... Regional,
 International,  Country and Christmas.

They will go tune for tune and the has to public call and vote for which
song they prefer

This takes place TONIGHT (Saturday 11/9/13) from 5pm to 9pm Eastern time
which is 6pm to 10pm in Grenada.

You can listen online by going to http://www.klassicgrenada.com or
searching Klassic 540 on the Tunein App.

I helped my friend Janelle, the Klassic 540 Sales Manager by giving her a
few classic country titles she should play. You can call in and vote for
her selections as the better ones by calling (473) 435 2041

~~PAUL