[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 6 Nov 2013

I did promise to post more fully later, but there really isn't much to post about. The only audio today was from the big guns, and even they weren't as rock solid as the past few days. In the end I heard decent audio on 567, 594, 747, 774, and 828, all from Japan. More marginal audio was noted from Japan on 693 & 702, and Korea on 972 and 1566. There were a fair number of carriers, but most of them rather unimpressive. There was a bit of a pre-sunrise bump, primarily benefitting the Japanese on 567 and 594, which become quite good, after having been marginal earlier. Things dropped off very rapidly with sunrise, with virtually everything gone by 1430 except for 774, which was still not bad at that time. As mentioned earlier, the only signal of real interest this morning was a carrier noted at about 774.022 It may well have been there other days, but usually buried by a strong JOUB.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore ,Alberta