Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unIDs (580 country and others)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] unIDs (580 country and others)

So we're down to NC and TN ... interesting.
Thanks!

I've added three new AM stations tonight going through clips from earlier this year:

1090 WKTE
NC King (heard oldies much of last spring, was never able to hear an ID in real-time, but yielded solid IDs on two audio clips.

1280 WMCP
TN Columbia (this one was unexpected).

1050 WTKA MI
Ann Arbor  (I could drive there for lunch but it's been on my most-wanted list for a long time).

Plus a few notable relogs (540 WFLF FL, 1560 WAGL SC...)

It really pays to put unID clips aside for a long time and then listen later on with fresh ears...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON