From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 5, 2013 10:07 am
Subject: [IRCA] The Caribbean Beacon

I'm curious, have the signals on 1610 or 690 been logged in the USA?
Does anyone know what kind of power output the two stations run?
I have to assume 1610 gets out better and 690 is a bit hammpered by WOKV
acksonville and other 690s.
What is the purpose of 2 AM frequencies down there anyways?
Paul
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers