From: Dennis Vroom <vroomski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Correction on Mongolia frequency 164 not 162

Steve Ratzlaff caught my mistake this morning listing Mongolia on 162 instead of
the correct frequency of 164. Thanks Steve for the correction.

164    MONGOLIA, Ulaanbaatar, MRT1  1408-1415 steady weak signal with male
speaker. Music at 1415. New station for this location. Best on Active whip.
10/25/2013

Dennis,
Kalama, WA
editors, publishing staff, or officers