From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 11:29 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 19 Oct, Victoria version

Sounds like the location may have something to do with it, Gary,
unless you heard something like both Dennis and I did today.  I'll
need to move my tuned loop outside away from my own electrical noise
to get a better picture, but it was underperforming this morning on
the late DX.

NHK2 signed off at 1515UT today, a pity because both 747 and 774
carriers were quite strong later.

best wishes,

Nick