Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Modem Noise update

Have you tried those ferrite doughnuts you clamp around any cables coming into or out of the interference generating device? I think they call them RF chokes. I ordered a small bag of them from one of the online electronics dealers, put them on every device I could think of in my house, including all the cables to and from my Ten-Tec RX-321 computer-controlled HF receiver, and the QRN went down significantly (but not completely). Well worth the small amount of money and time. Good luck!

Earl Higgins
St. Louis, Missouri, USA