[IRCA] Seattle TP DX for Wednesday Oct 2

For some reason, my atomic clock says it's October 2, but that's clearly wrong. For one thing, mother nature has been hitting Seattle with lots of wind, rain, and cold temperatures lately, I'm nursing a head cold, and today's TP DX was quite normal for January. So why does WWVB think it's early October?

It didn't take long to go through today's SDR files. Even the mighty powerhouses like 594 747 774 and 972 were reduced to pathetic little carriers.

Hopefully, conditions will improve tomorrow.

Today's results, such as they were:

Good
Nobody

Fair
Same as above

Poor
693 JOAB traces of audio maybe perhaps I think 1347. At least there was a reasonably good carrier. 1566 HLAZ, 1344 faint piano notes and JJ talk, sounded like usual close of JJ program for the day