Re: [IRCA] Broadband Cable Internet

I am still waiting for high speed. It seems that Charter Cable has XL Cable to do the cable drops and no one contacted them until today. This is the 3rd time we have had to rescheduled, now the 25th, unless XL Cable gets the cable drop in early, Oh well, I have waiting this long....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR