Re: [IRCA] A part 15 station on 1650 in Flagstaff?

Re: [IRCA] A part 15 station on 1650 in Flagstaff?

Rick,

It certainly exists or existed, reported a number of times as heard in and around Flagstaff. As to whether it could get out to NE, well, need I point out that KCNZ 1650 in IA is with Fox Sports (according to NRC AM Log; they all sound alike to me).

73, Glenn Hauser

Does anyone out there have any more information on this?....?

http://www.foxsports1650.com?

There's
 a DXer in north central Nebraska who insists he's heard this. ?It
doesn't show up on topazdesigns.com/ambc or any other AM logbook that I
know of. ?As far as I can tell, it's a Part 15 station, and if he indeed
 has heard it, I'll eat my hat.?

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska