Re: [IRCA] Radio Show: FCC to Act on AM

Totally agree Russ.  This is what happens when 'business interests' take over from 'public service', which is where 'radio' started -- a business serving the public interest on a regulated medium.

My father, who worked as a CE for WILS for 25 years used to say, in its heyday, getting a radio license was like being given a license to print money.  Times have changed.

---