[IRCA] TA in Victoria.......was: Re: WAEI Maine silent so 910 almost an empty channel here (909 UK stronger!)

[IRCA] TA in Victoria.......was: Re: WAEI Maine silent so 910 almost an empty channel here (909 UK stronger!)

Welll, I can't deliver a recording like Mark's, but did have a brief moment of a woman talking on 909 this evening at 0420UT, but way in the murk. Lots of 910 here still, and t-storm static. 1215 is also showing traces of pop mx, seemed like the same beat as what's on the webstream

best wishes,

Nick