Re: [IRCA] Cable Internet OT

Noisewise it is very good, that it goes under the road. Speaking from experience ...

73, Mauno

17.9.2013 18:43, Patrick Martin kirjoitti:
It looks like I will be waiting a couple more weeks for my high speed
internet. There is no cable drop to the house and they have to run one
under the road to reach the house. I am on the schedule for that, but it
depends on their backlog. I asked the tech about RF noise and he said
there should not be any, so I hope he is correct, but I will have to
wait a little longer.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR