Re: [IRCA] Cable Routers OT

Thanks Walt. I presume the router will use the regular walwart to power
it.
  It is a long story on how this all came to be, but besides not having
high speed, I have decided to totally drop Century Link, the phone
company. It has cost me a fortune in phone bills with a business and
home numbers. I found I can run the home number through Charter ($29.95
a month) and then since my business line is in a permanant call
forwarding, I can give that number a dial tone through Verizon and have
a separate number I can use in and out for only $20 a month, via the cel
tower, with unlimited US long distance. Charter gives me unlimited US
and Canada long distance. I can then drop the dialup from MSN. This will
save me about $70 a month on what I am currently paying.  I will no
longer need dialup after Sept 30 anyway as Web TV will be gone. MSN is
shutting it down. I have had it since the early 90s. But with four
computers in the house, three that are useable, I don't need Web TV any
longer anyway. To save everything I was able to move it to a cloud.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager