Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-10

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-10

I missed the "good" morning yesterday Gary, as I wasn't home, and the SDR recorder got uncooperative without me around to keep an eye on it.

But, my first take on this morning was "different" or "changing" (results will need to wait for this evening). I'm so used to having JOUB or HLAZ being the strongest signal, I sometimes want to throw in the towel if they're not very strong, but sometimes that just indicates that something else is making an appearance rather than the old regulars. So, be careful if your old regulars are throttling back, so check 531 PI, hi.

And, if I hear 603 or 657 even at your levels, I'll think it was a fine morning thank you very much.

best wishes,

Nick