Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] WQFG689 1710 Hudson Cty NJ into IL tonight

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] WQFG689 1710 Hudson Cty NJ into IL tonight

Kaz,

I've been monitoring 1710 for the last hour and it's the usual mix here:
the Hudson County, NJ. TIS, Radio Celestial from the Bronx (despite that
FCC bust letter that circulated around, they continue to broadcast), and
Chicago pirate "W807".  Radio Celestial plays music this time of night
and if you listen to 1710 in upper sideband then you will notice they
are about 24 hz above 1710. "W807" airs anything from hard rock music to
religious preaching (programming is in English).  For me, "W807" is the
least heard here but I'm surprised nobody else has reported it.  It's
been on the air for at least a year or so that I'm aware of.  Nothing
has changed within the last year or two on 1710 as far as my reception
has shown.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan