Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-3

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-3

Did you check 1143 this morning Gary? Remember, you have a pipeline to Taiwan, and if I'm hearing something (I was, just.) then you're probably hearing quite a bit more, hi. But you're right, the Asians have been anemic and erratic; you have to be there when they fade up, briefly.

best wishes,

Nick