Re: [IRCA] 1566 TWR Benin right now 0336 UTC

Re: [IRCA] 1566 TWR Benin right now 0336 UTC

You're right, not too many targets in Africa.  I've had a handful over the
years:  Guinea 1403 (so long ago that I have no memory of it but it's in my
log book.  Egypt 774 and 819, Algeria 531 and 549, tentative Morocco 1044,
Canaries 621 and 747, Azores 693, Libya 1053 and 1251, and Sao Tome 1530
(when WCKY was off some years ago, mixing with Vatican Radio).  I figured
I'd get Benin at some point, but I never thought it would be in August!

Jim