[IRCA] WDEV heard in Western NY

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

OK, it didn't help that my coax was down on the ground due to a roofing job
several weeks ago and I managed to drive over it on the lawn tractor this
afternoon, so antenna Numero Uno was out.

My Kaz antenna is also down.  The wire snapped due to wind I suppose, and
it's not easy getting up 25 feet without a 40 foot ladder.

So I plugged in a coax at midnite - not sure if it is a rarely used NW wire
or my S wire.

Nothing at 12:03, but at 0007 I heard a siren and then sweep tones.  Lasted
until 12:09 or so, maybe 12:10?  Some code in there, too, but very poor.

Oh, did I mention that WGR 550 is very strong in these parts?

This is a relog, but a test is always appreciated.  Thanks!