[IRCA] NW Radio questions

Hi everyone,

In tuning across the dial this morning, checking out the antennas, I
noticed two things.

First KZIZ 1560 is much much stronger than I ever have heard them. I
wonder if anyone else has noticed the increase in signal?

Second, I did not notice any IBOC hash on 1350 from KUOW 1340. The
1340/1320 hash is still there from KKPZ 1330, though. Has KUOW shut off
the IBOC, or is it temporary, or conditions? KUOW 1340 is not all that
strong here at 80 air miles, but I used to notice their IBOC, especially
off the NE EWE.

Thanks.

73,

Patrick