Re: [IRCA] WDDH 97.5 Saint Marys, PA

A bit more on the reception today:

Our country station, a 50,000 Watt ERP  "97.5 The Hound" WDDH Saint Marys,
PA was logged in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada today.

Here's a 2 minute clip of the reception:
http://www.onairdj.com/WDDH975_SaintMarysPA_650PM_08092013.mp3

Grimsby is about 125 miles Northwest of our tower site in Lamont, PA (4
miles west of Kane, PA)

Paul