Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Guy:

Same here - Tonga was 7.3 Hz high in a file I checked.

As for NHK on 1017..... While possible, I think Jaguar is really making a huge jump to a doubtful result. I'd bet Jaguar has few offsets and I'd be amazed if they had offsets for Radio Sport and 2KY. Jaguar also doesn't know that we had few Japanese overall while NZ was the dominant on many, many channels.

I couldn't rule out Japan, but don't think Jaguar should rule it in.

YMMV.

Chuck