 From: todftscytj7707 <todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx>
To: MDXC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mjbates@xxxxxxxxxxxx; davebright5@xxxxxxxxxxx; phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx; johncallarman@xxxxxxx; crabtreejr@xxxxxxx; jd1dale@xxxxxxxxxxx; drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx; theod@xxxxxxxxx; DXERak@xxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; vferme@xxxxxxxxx; scott@xxxxxxxxxx; wb6tnb@xxxxxxxxx; dcgibson55@xxxxxxxxx; john_glass@xxxxxxx; dgordon1@xxxxxxxxxxx; nhp@xxxxxxxx; cdhamm@xxxxxxxxx; w5ln@xxxxxxx; n0poh@xxxxxxxx; mostlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx; neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; robertklinger61@xxxxxxxxx; sbkremer@xxxxxxxxx; rlarson@xxxxxxxxxxxx; jlockwood17@xxxxxxxxxxx; kdanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx; tpnoonan@xxxxxxx; ridgeradio@xxxxxxxxxxxx; PlsBCBDXER@xxxxxxx; fvobbe@xxxxxxxxx; wwawro@xxxxxxxx; wally26@xxxxxxxxxxx; neerniew@xxxxxxxxx; lbraga@xxxxxxxxxxxx; wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; WTFDA-AM@xxxxxxxxxx; Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 2:42 PM
Subject: RE: [MDXC] DX-Pedition

I'm in!

Todd Skaine
Woodbury,  MN
Sony ICF 2010
Toyota Radio

-------- Original message --------
From: Mark Durenberger <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/07/2013  7:21 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Allen Richard <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Bates Mike <mjbates@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Bright Dave <davebright5@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Bytheway Phil <phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx>,Callarman John <johncallarman@xxxxxxx>,crabtree John <crabtreejr@xxxxxxx>,Dale Jim <jd1dale@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Dau Rick <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>,Donnelly Theo <theod@xxxxxxxxx>,Dvorak Bill <DXERak@xxxxxxx>,"DX @NRC" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>,DX-IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Ferme Vincent <vferme@xxxxxxxxx>,Fybush Scott <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>,Gibson Dennis <wb6tnb@xxxxxxxxx>,Gibson Dennis <dcgibson55@xxxxxxxxx>,Glass John <john_glass@xxxxxxx>,Gordon David <dgordon1@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Hall-Patch Nick <nhp@xxxxxxxx>,Hamm Dale <cdhamm@xxxxxxxxx>,Hamm Dale <w5ln@xxxxxxx>,HEINEN WAYNE <n0poh@xxxxxxxx>,"J. Ostlund Michael" <mostlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,KAZ neil <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Klinger Robert <robertklinger61@xxxxxxxxx>,Kremer Steve <sbkremer@xxxxxxxxx>,Larson Richard <rlarson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Lockwood Jeff
 <jlockwood17@xxxxxxxxxxx>,McNulty Dan <kdanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>,MDXC <MDXC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Noonan Tim <tpnoonan@xxxxxxx>,NRC-Swiger Bill <ridgeradio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Swearingen Paul <PlsBCBDXER@xxxxxxx>,Vobbe Fred-Primary <fvobbe@xxxxxxxxx>,Wawro Wally <wwawro@xxxxxxxx>,Wawro Wally <wally26@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Wesolowski Ernie <neerniew@xxxxxxxxx>,Williams Robert <lbraga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Wollman Garrett <wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,WTFDA-AM <WTFDA-AM@xxxxxxxxxx>,Durenberger Mark <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [MDXC] DX-Pedition

Hi folks.  This is an informal poll to determine attendance at the THURSDAY
EVENING DX-PEDITION held at this year's joint DX Convention.

I don't have your arrival info in front of me, but if you're here Thursday
you'll want to know that we have reserved a picnic shelter at a nearby lake
with space to deploy antennas and power for radios.  The event is hosted by
the Minnesota DX Club and will be an "Open House" from 6 PM to 10 PM
Thursday August 1st.

Would you kindly indicate by reply e-mail to me whether you might have an
interest in attending?  If so, do you need any special hook-ups etc?  We
anticipate deploying a short BOG, some HF/UHF gear and hopefully one of
Kaz's new antenna ideas.  Transportation will be arranged by car-pool, so
you might advise if you can be one of the drivers.

An early indication of your interest will be really helpful!

Thanks,

Mark Durenberger

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group