Re: [IRCA] AM LOGBOOK TO CLOSE

Lee, thanks for all the work that you put into this for so many years. I
have the site bookmarked on my Favorites.

I've read some of the comments and hope that someone else can pick up the
torch.

There is still DX on the MW band, you just need to dig more. Equipment and
antennas will play a larger role than in the past. Noise reduction is
something that we all need to learn. Station automation brings us stations
that don't switch to night power/pattern due to computer malfunctions so we
need to be active on the DX Lists. HS Football in the fall can bring in new
catches. And don't forget about stations on high power due to weather
conditions.

So don't give up on MW as change is always in the future.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA