Re: [IRCA] TP's for June 24, 2013--Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's for June 24, 2013--Victoria version

My FSL Loop is staying behind for a while with a farmers Eton E100
(coffee farmer owner used to be a creative director at a company
 called Prada located in his New York office -- kind of a Green Acres
 transformation - long story...) and he will do some entry level DXing
from coffee country near Captain Cook - some miles from the water
but the water will be in view...

For me, this Kona visit has been a bizarre DX bust.
As if the D layer never diminishes -- the day DX is like
the night DX.

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |