Re: [IRCA] TA 19 Jun; Victoria version

Like Gary mentioned, Colin, you probably want to be listening a fair bit later than 1200UT, which is more like Victoria sunrise, but I guess you were trying for WCNA. Hopefully there is some interesting listening to the west of you at your local sunrise. Can't say I've noticed much sunrise enhancement here recently though.

Good luck.

Nick