Re: [IRCA] Guy Atkins compares some 21st Century antennas.

Re: [IRCA] Guy Atkins compares some 21st Century antennas.

Gary,

The OR/WA coasts do pretty well for TP/DUs. That is for sure. I do
remember livng in Seaside from 79-81 and living near the beach with just
a random wire and the DUs pounded in mornng after morning. I did not get
the QRM from the East like I have out here at time, but the hills are
sharper to the East blocking Portland/Seattle. But I have heard & QSL'd
plenty out here anyway. I hope the DXP to Yachats is successful.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR