Re: [IRCA] Pixel Pro 1B loop - question about it

Re: [IRCA] Pixel Pro 1B loop - question about it

Hi Saul,

A couple years ago I reviewed the original Pixel Pro 1A model, and
methodically compared it to the Wellbrook ALA1530, using a Perseus SDR as a
S/N measurement instrument. My review is mostly from a shortwave DXing
perspective but the article does include results from 23 medium wave
station comparisons.

One of the sources for the review online is:
http://www.dxing.info/equipment/ALA1530-vs-RFPRO-1AReview.pdf

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA