[IRCA] Off topic, but not really: the sunset of WKZV-1110

[IRCA] Off topic, but not really: the sunset of WKZV-1110

We all love radio, or we would not be in this hobby. I've posted before
about the demise of WKZV-1110, a Washington, PA 1 kw daytimer, independently
owned and playing traditional country. What's interesting here is the sad,
sympathetic, and radio-knowledgeable editorial in the town newspaper about
WKZV's departure, plus letters from two former DJs there.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/article/20130530/OPINION01/130539919/0/SEAR
CH#.UaotfpfD_yA

http://www.observer-reporter.com/article/20130530/OPINION02/130539915/0/SEAR
CH#.Uaou8ZfD_yA