[IRCA] Algeria on 549

Last night while I was expecting latinstations(at least Cuba) due to the recent solar activity,I had insteadAlgeria's JIL-FM on 549 thanks to a weakened 550 (normally VT) at a quite good leveland with the JIL-FM jingle & ID from sec.13 to 27 as a bonus:

http://www.quebecdx.com/algeria_549a.mp3 (05-26  01:51 UT)

Mauritania on 783 also came in quite good for a moment. On 612, I heard Arabic music which sounded more "Middle Eastern" than the one usually heard from the Maghrebbut I'm far to be certain on this one. A few Spaniards were heard as well and that was about itfor this portion of the band. I spent little time dxing so I didn't checked the higher part of the band.

Good dx!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC

Perseus + 950 ft Beverage @ 55° (to be dismantled tomorrow for the Summer)