[IRCA] UnID Mexican/Spanish mx stn on 1300 with no anmts likely from east of me

[IRCA] UnID Mexican/Spanish mx stn on 1300 with no anmts likely from east of me

I still chase an unID Spanish mx stn on 1300 most like somewhere to my east, based on what comes in on the east array. I have never had a single announcement, there's no break or ID near ToH, etc. If they do say anything it must always be during a fade. On 1300 on the array, WOOD is dominant, this unID SS is often a close 2nd tonight and WRDZ is a distant 3rd. Others can  show up, but not tonight.

The mx is a variety. Some of it is definitely Mexican but nothing like Ranchera, there's a bit of tropical, and some other Mexican mx, but nothing that you'd expect in a dance club like some Mexican FMers (and their) AM relays play.

Nothing listed fits. Help please.

73 KAZ Barrington IL, Perseus and Broadside Double KAZ array at 90 deg.