Re: [IRCA] Tornado radio in OKC

Reportedly, there's debris stuck IN the towers or on the towers of KOKC
1520.

Listening to KBLP 105.1 Lindsay, OK.. a 6000 Watt FM about 30 miles south
of Moore, the morning host was about 40 minutes late to work this morning
because of severe thunderstorms and rain that came through this morning.

Paul