 From: Guy Atkins <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CC Pocket Radio

Hi Craig,

This portable was introduced last year. The DSP based receiver makes the
extra, nominal 2.5 kHz bandwidth possible, but some owners criticize the CC
Pocket Radio for a "soft mute" problem, or other AGC issues:

Here's another review:

http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2012/12/cc-pocket-radio-review-from-yahoo-ultralightdx.html

73,

Guy Atkins