[IRCA] WEMM-1200

Hi All:

WEMM, 1200, Huntington, WV is most certainly silent.  Their on-line feed may still be on, but nothing here but very faint traces of WKST.  Also getting an almost readable signal from WANB on 1210 and WOWO 1190 at its usual strength.  When WEMM is on it puts what I would call a semi-local signal in here.

In other notes; WZZW, 1600, Milton, WV appears to be off.  All I hear is what I suspect is Wheeling.  Was listening this afternoon when they should have been carrying Limbaugh (//WVHU) & whoever was there certainly didn't have Limbaugh (WVHU was).  WVHU-800 continues running WVHU/WZZW IDs, though.  WLGC, 1520, Greenup, KY continues off.  All I've heard daytimes on 540 for a long time is a faint signal out of Richland, VA.  WWCS, which got in here almost as well as WKRC, 550, Cincinnati, must be off.

1230 is certainly interesting around here on weekends.  WVNT, Parkersburg carries FSR, which means all three of the stations audible here (WYTS and WIRO are the other two) are FSR.  It's a rather unusual effect.

73
David