From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:37 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America; NRC; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] CBS Radio News Affiliates

I found this and thought it might be helpful in identifying a station suspected to carry CBS Radio News. You con't search by frequency, rather by state.. but it's a start.

Disclaimer: I don't know how accurate/up to date the list is:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/25/broadcasts/main6518013.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColLowerPromoArea

Paul