[IRCA] WKAL 1450 Test 05 MAY

I set the SDR to record, and reviewing the recordings this morning, I did indeed hear the 1 kHz tone at 0028-0029 eastern time here on the 5th of May.

I caught the CW ID as "WKAL 1450 Rome" and there may have been "NY" after that but it dipped below the noise level. This was repeated in CW at a very readable rate several times. Report sent, recording kept, and I hope for a QSL.

Thanks to everyone involved with the arrangement of this!

Al Muick
Whitehall PA
Microtelecom Perseus / Wellbrook ALA1530P active loop