From: Derek Vincent <eargazimm@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 2, 2013 10:48 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 2May; Victoria version

Yes 4 months until the season... That's just enough time to crank out a few FSL
set ups... Hint Hint : )

Thanks

DerekVmedia@xxxxxxx

ChannelDerek.carbonmade.com

On May 2, 2013, at 8:56 AM, d1028gary@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> I guess sooner or later, we all need to accept the fact that the long-running
Asian TP-DX season cannot continue forever :-)

> It was psychologically tough for me to come to terms with this fact about a
month ago, but there's no way to go up against the unfavorable gray-line
propagation indefinitely. The good news is that a new Asian DX Fall Season is
now only about 4 months away, and the prime DU-DX season is only just beginning.

> 73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

editors, publishing staff, or officers

editors, publishing staff, or officers