Re: [IRCA] mystery on 1008 khz

Hi Allen,

The two guides show a station in Egypt on 1008 but transmission only up to 20:00 UTC.

Actually EMWG lists El-Arish to 2200. I want to mention also, that the Hebrew the announcer spoke was so accented, that I first thought it was Arabic. But of course Yemen is also possible, although I think it is running on low power.

Regards,

Mauno