Re: [IRCA] Best-Ever Signal Here on 1610-Anguilla Beacon

Re: [IRCA] Best-Ever Signal Here on 1610-Anguilla Beacon

My problem to the NE are the foothills of the Coast Range. If I was 5
miles further away I would not get quite the blockage
Going down the coast as you probably have noted, the steep mountains are
right there to the East of Highway 101 and they really block the East.
Less Domestic QRM on TPs and DUs, but everywhere has their good points
and their bad points. In my 50 years of DXing, I only have a handfull of
TAs, 30 or 40, but alone I have 113 Japanese, 111 New Zealanders, and
226 Australians verified. You are right, the salt water path makes all
of the difference in the World.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin