From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 7:57 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Best-Ever  Signal Here on 1610-Anguilla Beacon

Interestingly, good Caribbean conditions have accompanied over the
pole trans-Atlantic conditions in the past here, so I was interested
to see Gary's catch shortly after I was hearing late season TA
carriers.   There seem to be fewer possibilities for the Caribbean
(beyond Cuba) in recent years however.

best wishes,

Nick