Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] U.S. unIDs, Questions & Stn Changes

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] U.S. unIDs, Questions & Stn Changes

* Heard YNN News on 1370 awhile back, with weather on the nines and a possible mention of Rochester (which may have been WXXI Rochester NY mixing in). YNN is based in the Albany area. Anyone known to carry this on 1370?

   Yes, WXXI.  No doubt.  WXXI cooperates with YNN.

* I've heard Solid Gospel on 730, complete with 615-850-7023 and solidgospel.com. Yet there's nothing listed. Could this be WMTC KY? Any other possibilities?

   Didn't I just read that this one is now silent and license turned in?

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY