Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Amdx] #2499 logged

Very nice accomplishment Jim! Congrats! How long did it take you to reach 2499?

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
2010, PL 310 or
Toyota radio

JR Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

APR 3
0015 1450 WHNK WV Parkersburg C&W, managed to parallel with web audio (music and announcements), but since this could have been a satellite feed with local calls inserted (the "Hank" ID was too soft to hear on the radio, but very clear on the web audio) I hesitated to count it as a new one.

2226 1450 WHNK WV Parkersburg Cincinnati Reds Baseball, "WHNK" ID. This one didn't get away! #2499.

I wonder what will be #2500?