Re: [IRCA] KIRO 710 Seattle WA > ON

Thank you, all, for your congrats and such. I didn't realize KIRO has
been little-heard this far east in NA. Cx were nice, and my ICE BOG did
what it was supposed to do. Pull in sigs from the west and midwest.
Tonight's my last night here, and when I am next here I'd expect the ice
 - rock solid due to a cold snap, and perfectly flat save for a few
ripples and grooves from old snowmobile tracks - will be if not melted
unsafe for venturing out to reinstall wire. Last few days I've had to do
 repairs - sliced in spots by an ice sailboat (three-prong blades).

Anyhow,
 I have KIRO on audio in my files and when I get back to Toronto and my
spare time is not spent in front of the radio I'll post audio online.

Now
 to figure out who my Rejoice Musical Soulfood is on 1140 on sw BOG.
Only listing is FL. I doubt that, with tonight's cx. But will worry
about that later. I wonder if Kentwood MI has changed formats. That's be
 more like the area I'm getting tonight.

I have noted as well a
True Oldies on 1590 to the west. Have a funny feeling WGBW WI has
flipped off ESPN and back to oldies. I'll have to ask...

Again, thanks,

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON