[IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 03/25/2013

I was surprised to hear 774-JOUB at poor signal strength from 1203
on my barefoot PL-310 receiver.  Combining it with the 7-inch FSL at
1210 brought the signal up to fair strength.  I heard 594-JOAK with a
poor signal from 1213 until fade out at 1225 (local sunset).  There was
a mild het from 828-JOBB until 1227.  Also, a trace of a signal on 954
kHz.  Checking the other usual frequencies (567, 666, 693, 747, 873,
972 and 1053) found no signals.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.