[IRCA] Re DX Test - 1490 WVBG MS

Test heard in Memphis, Nashville and St. Louis. No sign of it here, though for a moment thought I had a very weak tone, but was too fleeting to even consider.

I managed WNTJ Johnstown PA, a frequent visitor here, and one new catch - WSGB Sutton WV with WV's Classic Hits ID.

I owe that catch to Mark Jones, who I'll call now to thank.

Au cx seem to be diminishing as the evening progresses.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON